Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ed Koch: Obama's Hostility to Israel Continues

If President Obama does not change his position, I cannot vote for his reelection. I've already made clear I won't vote for some crazy who urges we jettison Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid as federal programs. I can stay home.

Obama can't afford to lose this constituency.  He may need every vote he can get.  When the former mayor of New York says something like this, he needs to rethink what he is doing.

That brings me to the conclusion for this day.  It has been interesting to say the least.  The part about cold fusion was the most interesting.  I would like to dig deeper into that.  There could be a bigger story there.

Thank you all for coming, and have a great evening.

1 comment:

Excell Print said...

Hi, I visit your blogs and read your content. Your content and blogs are very nice. NYC printing services are very affordable service. I am very impressed this services.