Friday, May 27, 2011

Morning Summary, 5/27


No doubt about it, this has become an E-cat blog.  Far and away, the most popular posts are about this emerging technology.  By popular demand, that's what I'll be serving up.  I'll do my best to keep the interest going and to build it up.

This may seem like a sell out, but no.  I've managed to become convinced that there is a real possibility that this could work.  That's been true for several days now.  But yesterday, I think it changed from possibility to probability.  This went from 50-50 to something well north of that.  I wouldn't say 100% probability of success just yet, but it is getting there.  Let's put it this way, it has a chance of success because the principles involved are sound, in my opinion.  I stated those yesterday, and I'll state here again for emphasis:  you need two conditions for fusion 1) sufficient energy and 2) confinement of the reactants.   I think "cold fusion" can meet those conditions just as well or better than any other method.  Secondly, there need not be any violation of known physics.

Note: I've changed the header to the blog.  It now has something of a mission statement quality to it.  You can say this blog has passed a milestone on the way to its destiny, whatever that might be.

No comments: