Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ann Barnhardt has a good post

I suggest going to her site and read it.

By the way, there's a song that comes to mind.  Perhaps it is not exactly the best choice to mention it, so I won't give out its title here.  Just to say that there's a few words that are applicable this morning as I write this---and it is this:  Everybody is looking for something.

If you are reading this, what are you looking for?  Would you know it if you found it?

One more thing before I do some chores this morning.

I've gone over the video that I put up the other night.  The one about Napoleon Hill and the Science of Success.  The thing I want to mention is how well done it is.  It is another thing I recommend to anyone who is sincerely looking for something.  Chances are, there's something there that you can find that will be of use to you, even if you aren't looking.


No comments: