Friday, March 30, 2018

I Feel Pretty ( repost )

Updated,
3.30.18 :

Any time things get a bit too serious, it may be time for a joke.  Oh, what the hell.  A joke is good any old time.

9.16.13:

Note:

I went to the doctor today, and she asked "do you feel angry?"  I said yes, a little.  She asked me what I did about it.  I told her usually I keep it in, but when I really get mad, I start yelling.  So, she said "don't get mad, find a better way to handle it."  So, I've been thinking about that all day today.  Finally, I resolved to laugh it all off.  Humor works.  Here's a video repost of a scene in Anger Management.

I don't think I try to sing this song in a traffic jam, though.  This is Texas, you know.


Uploaded by adamsandlerfan3 on Jul 5, 2008

A funny film, but there were one too many scenes. The last scene in the movie could have been taken out. It wasn't a bad scene, but it may have been slightly better if it wasn't in there. Kinda like overkill.

Note: the clip below ain't that scene. But you probably already knew that.


No comments: