Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Posting has been light ( case study # ??? )

Howdy, buckaroos.  Well, I've been busy lately.  No time for the blog.  Now that I've settled back into my easy chair, I can write a little.  But I won't be writing about what I've been doing.  Not that it's a big state secret or anything.  It's just that it's my own private business and not everything has to be out here on the friggin' web.   But it is anyway, alas.  The only way I can share this and have some privacy is to just talk to another human being face to face, which I have done.

Not that I need approval, you see.  Perhaps it's just being human.  You want to be able to talk to another person.  ( a relative, in this case )

In case you may be wondering, it's not illegal.  It's not immoral.  It's probably not even fattening.  But it may be a bit nutty.  More than a bit, as a matter of fact.

I may post on this project in the future, but as of now, it will stay dark.


No comments: