Saturday, April 23, 2016

Coffin plus trailer equals no septic tank

As can be noted, I am changing topics, as I have become quite disgusted with the political sausage making.  While I am controlling my disgust, I will move on to more pleasant topics to discuss.

Once the politicos finish screwing each other and us in the bargain, it may be useful to go back and examine the wreckage.

I am sure the politicos won't appreciate my labelling their activities as disgusting.  If they weren't disgusting, there wouldn't be as many problems, now would there?

My pageviews went down.  But of course!  People like the spectacle.  This author declines to participate at the moment.  I have other priorities than in dealing with a bunch of a-holes.

This post will fit into my  off-the-grid series of posts.  It will be classified under the general subcategory, or subseries.

Prev   Next


Problem:

Don't want to install a septic tank.  If an RV is available, suitably equipped, it can do for short periods of time.  Perhaps this keeps the regulators at bay for a period of time.  Want a sheltered place that can be climate controlled, and would allow me to stretch my legs without having to go outside into the elements.

Brainstorm:

An idea for using the trailer.  Make a box ( "coffin") that can fit on top of it.  Make a stand that it can sit upon on the property when the trailer isn't available.  Trailer can be put together and taken apart any number of times.  When not in use, can be stored in van, as it is now.

Procedure:

Fix it up so that the box can slide onto the stand, with a winch, and the trailer can be disassembled and taken with me.  Use the van to pull another trailer that can transport the car into town where I can earn a few bucks to make ends meet.  "Boondock" in town, and then return to the ranch.  Reassemble the trailer, and put the box back on top of it.  It is a portable RV.  When the box is on the stand, it's a storage shed. [ regulators will see shed when I'm gone, a small trailer RV when I'm on property]

Further details:

Will required detailed drawings and such in order to construct it properly.  Experience has shown that winging it won't work out too well.  Might want some help in the construction.

Note:

Said details would cause the next post to go into the construction subseries.  There was some confusion there that has to be cleared up.


Update:

Been double checking the links so that it works smoothly from one post to the next in the series.  I think the errors are out of there.




No comments: