Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Does not surprise me

Hillary won't be indicted.  I have my reasons why it doesn't surprise me, and it goes back a number of years.  So, no, I am not surprised.

OJ Simpson was acquitted in the double murders of his wife and Ronald Goldman.  Does anybody with functioning synapses believe that he was innocent?  Just because OJ gets off scot free, does not make him innocent.  Same with anybody else that has a name that the powers-that-be won't touch.[ btw, this is not why I am not surprised.  It's personal.]

Hillary and Bill are both deeply compromised individuals.  Not to mention, they are liars.  Unfortunately for the US of A, the rot goes a lot deeper than these two.

Anybody with functioning synapses should know she is guilty as sin.  But it doesn't matter to these people who will support her no matter what.  They are as deeply compromised as she is.

The NeverTrumpers have their cover to vote for Hillary now.


No comments: